Oct 26, 2021 at 02:18
Several weeks ago, WWE held a new edition of Draft 2021 in order to rearrange the RAW and SmackDown casts en route to the 2021-2022 season. After the rosters were established, at least 15 superstars remained as free agents in front of the cameras.
Despite not having commented in front of the cameras, Vince McMahon’s company has already established several of these “free agents” within one of the main brands of your company. The news portal PWInsider revealed the current status of nine competitors who are currently presented without a defined brand. Elias, Asuka and Lucha House Party are part of RAW despite presenting absences from the programming for different reasons each.
On the other hand, there are two cases that stand out from the others. One is Brock Lesnar, who remains on the internal list as a member of SmackDown despite having confirmed in front of the cameras a permanent free agent status. The second is Dakota kai, who finally returned to WWE NXT after several weeks in dark matches developed within the functions of the main roster.
Next, we review the internal list of “free agents” in WWE
Current status of free agents in WWE
- Asuka: Internally assigned to RAW. Absent due to an injury to his arm.
- Bayley: Free agent. Absent due to an injury to his leg.
- Brock Lesnar: Internally assigned to SmackDown. Featured on television as a free agent.
- Dakota kai: Internally assigned to NXT. He participated in several dark matches in the first weeks of touring.
- Elijah: Internally assigned to RAW. He starred in several promos in the face of a character change.
- Eva Marie: Free agent. Absent due to causes external to WWE.
- Lacey evans: Free agent. Maternity leave.
- Lucha House Party (Golden Lynx and Great Metalik): Internally assigned to RAW. Absent from the screens for more than a month.
Remember that the next WWE PPV is Survivor Series and in Solowrestling you will be up to date with all the related news.
We would love to give thanks to the writer of this short article for this awesome web content
WWE reported new backstage transfers after Draft 2021