Nov 22, 2021 at 03:20
During broadcasts of WWE Survivor Series 2021 via WWE Network and Peacock, RAW’s men’s team managed to defeat SmackDown’s in the traditional tag team elimination match.
This was the second pay-per-view match of the day in Brooklyn, New York. As soon as the fight started an argument between Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens led the latter to abandon the red team. Finn Bálor and Bobby Lashley scored the first eliminations of the night against Happy Corbin and Xavier Woods respectively.
Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre resume their old rivalry with a physical trade that led to a double elimination by disqualification outside the ring. Later, Sheamus took his first elimination against Finn Bálor and left the situation in a two against two. Austin Theroy surprised “The Celtic Warrior” with a Roll-Up shortly before the Irishman betrayed his partner Jeff Hardy. The latter managed to recover and took a count of three on Theory before receiving the Curb Stomp that brought victory to Seth Rollins.
Men’s Survivor Series match eliminations
- Kevin Owens (RAW – via DQ on a count of ten outside the ring)
- Happy corbin (SmackDown – via Pinfall by Finn Bálor)
- Xavier Woods (SmackDown – via Surrender by Bobby Lashley)
- Bobby lashley (RAW – via DQ on a count of ten outside the ring)
- Drew McIntyre (SmackDown – via DQ on account of ten outside the ring)
- Finn Bálor (RAW – via Pinfall by Sheamus)
- Sheamus (SmackDown – via Pinfall by Austin Theory)
- Austin Theory (RAW – via Pinfall by Jeff Hardy)
- Jeff Hardy (SmackDown – via Pinfall by Seth Rollins)
- Survivor: Seth Rollins
Remember that the next WWE PPV is Survivor Series and in Solowrestling you will be up to date with all the related news.
We wish to thank the writer of this write-up for this amazing content
Team RAW Wins Men’s Classic Elimination Match at Survivor Series 2021