WWE SummerSlam 2021, one of the most important events of the largest wrestling company in the world, was held this Saturday, August 21. The PPV of the Wwe It had several surprises during the day of more than 5 hours that the company gave us. One of the first surprises was the return of Becky Lynch to the women’s division, winning the SmackDown title from Bianca Belair. Additionally, Bobby Lashley easily beat Goldberg and in the central event Roman Reigns retained the WWE Universal Belt against John Cena. At the end, Brock Lesnar made his return to the company.
Results at WWE SummerSlam 2021
- End of combat. Roman Reigns takes the victory and retains the WWE title. About the end, Brock Lesnar made his return to WWE.
- John Cena and Roman Reigns star in the last fight of the night.
- End of the fight. Goldberg is unable to continue because of his injured knee and Lashley retains the belt.
- A MEGACOMBAT IS COMING! Goldberg and Bobby Lashley will star in the co-star of the night at SummerSlam 2021.
- After a great fight of more than 15 minutes, Edge takes the victory against Seth Rollins thanks to a surrender key.
- Edge and Seth Rollins get ready to star in the next match.
- Charlotte Flair defeated Nikki ASH and Rhe Ripley and is crowned the new Raw brand champion.
- With a claymore, McIntyre defeats Mahal in less than five minutes.
- Next, Drew McIntyre will collide with Jinder Mahal.
- NEW SMACKDOWN CHAMPION! Becky Lynch defeats Bianca Belair in less than ten seconds.
- Becky Lynch makes her return to WWE after being a mother and will join the fight for the SmackDown women’s title.
- Last minute change of plans. WWE announces that Sasha Banks will not be able to fight and Carmella will be the new challenger to the SmackDown women’s title.
- Bianca Belair (champion) will face Sasha Banks for the WWE women’s title.
- End of combat. The Usos retain the SmackDown tag team title.
- The Usos (champions) will meet Rey and Dominik Mysterio for the SmackDown tag team title.
- The title of the United States changes hands! Damien Priest is the new champion.
- Damien Priest will fight Sheamus for the United States title.
- In less than five minutes, Alexa Bliss beats Eva Marie by a count of three.
- The next match is Alexa Bliss vs. Eva Marie.
- END OF THE COMBAT! Riddle and Randy Orton are crowned new tag team champions after defeating AJ Styles and Omos. Orton RKOed Styles for the count of three.
- Riddle and Randy Orton get ready to fight AJ Styles and Omos.
- In this way, Big E gets the Money in The Bank briefcase.
- First win of the night goes to Big E against Baron Corbin.
- Baron Corbin and Big E kick off WWE SummerSlam 2021 with the kickoff match.
SummerSlam 2021 Billboard
- Raw Women’s Championship: Nikki ASH (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea ripley
- WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. John Cena
- WWE Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) (with MVP) vs. Goldberg
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. The Mysterios (Dominik & Rey Mysterio)
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Sasha banks
- Edge vs. Seth rollins
- United States Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Damian Priest
- Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder Mahal | Veer and Shanky are prohibited from entering the fight
- Eva Marie (with Doudrop) vs. Alexa bliss
- Raw Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs. RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle)
SummerSlam 2021 Schedules
- Peru: 6:00 p.m.
- Mexico: 6:00 p.m.
- Colombia: 6:00 p.m.
- United States (East): 7:00 p.m.
- United States (Pacific): 4:00 p.m.
- Spain: 01:00 a.m. on August 22
- Chile: 7:00 p.m.
- Argentina: 8:00 p.m.
Where to see WWE SummerSlam 2021 live?
You can see this event through the sign of Star Action which is the premium channel for which you must pay a subscription to see it and also via WWE Network, which is also a pay signal.
WWE SummerSlam 2021 predictions
Alexa Bliss vs. Eva Marie: Although the first in mention has been losing prominence week after week on WWE Raw, it is expected to be the winner of the match at SummerSlam 2021.
Sheamus vs. Damian Priest for the United States Championship: The Irishman is expected to be the one to retain the championship, although it could be time for Bad Bunny’s former Wrestlemania teammate to win his first title as a mid-card fighter.
The Usos vs. Rey and Dominik Mysterio for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos seem to have a while yet as tag team champions and it is highly unlikely that they will lose this championship. In addition, it is expected that soon it will be Dominik and Rey who will start a rivalry.
Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder mahal: a fight of a good rivalry and in which it is expected that the first to be mentioned will win so that little by little it will regain prominence in the company.
Bobby Lashley vs. Goldberg for the WWE Championship: another of the fights that seem to have few surprises in the face of the event. Everything seems to be on track for Lashley to retain his belt and continue his great reign.
AJ Styles and Omos vs. Randy Orton and Riddle for the Raw Tag Team Championship: one of the few reserved forecast fights. On the one hand we have the champions who have had a great reign, but the return of Orton after his injury could serve to reach the top again.
Nikki ASH vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley for the Raw Women’s Championship: It seems that Nikki’s reign has very little time left and it would be the ideal time for Charlotte to return to the top of the women’s division.
Edge vs. Seth rollins: another of the fights that has a reserved prognosis. For now, we dare not declare one a winner.
Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks for the SmackDown Women’s Championship: the second most important event of the night and another of the fights that does not have an anticipated result.
Roman Reigns vs. John Cena for the WWE Universal Championship: the stellar combat and the return of a legend to the ring. Cena is expected to be the one who can win the title and thus achieve the world championship number 17 and be the most winner in the history of the company. On the other hand, it would not be surprising if Reings, the current face of the company, continues his reign.
MORE IN DT …