The fights that took place in Monday Night Raw this Monday were:
- Sasha Banks and Naomi defeated Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan
- The Miz defeated Dominik Mysterio
- NXT CHAMPIONSHIP: Bron Berakker defeated Dolph Ziggler
- The Usos and Austin Theory defeated RK-Bro and Finn Bálor
- The Street Profits defeated Alpha Academy
WWE Raw ranked 13th on Monday night
The red show had an average of 2 million 101 thousand viewers. This is 6.16% more than 1 million 979 thousand viewers last week.
In the key demographic of 18-49, Raw earned a 0.63 rating 14.54% more than last week’s 0.55.
The hourly breakdown was as follows:
- First hour: 2 million 318 thousand viewers (2 million 052 thousand last week)
- Second hour: 2 million 114 thousand viewers (2 million 100 thousand last week)
- Third hour: 1 million 871 thousand viewers (1 million 786 thousand last week)
Raw ranked number 13 of the night in cable audience, behind North Carolina vs. Kansas NCAA game on TBS, the NC vs. Kansas NCAA game on TNT, the NC vs. Kansas NCAA post-game show on TBS, The Five, Tucker Carlson Tonight, Jesse Watters Primetime, the NC vs. Kansas NCAA pre-game show on TBS, Special Report with Brett Baier, Hannity, the NC vs. Kansas NCAA pre-game show on TNT, Rock The Block, and The Ingraham Angle. This tied with last week’s 13th place for the night in viewership.
raw held ranked number 13 in rating. Tying the same spot from last week, it was ranked #6 for the night on Cable Top 150 with a 0.63 rating in the key 18-49 demographic.
We wish to say thanks to the writer of this article for this amazing material
WWE Raw post WrestleMania achieves best rating in more than a year | Superfights