Dec 07, 2021 at 10:15
– Liv morgan had a great opportunity on Monday Night Raw to be crowned the new women’s champion. However, she lost to Becky Lynch. After the show she was interviewed behind the scenes by Sarah Schreiber, who asked her about her feelings. Morgan hoped that her family, friends, and fans would be proud of her performance. About her next move, she just resigned herself to the fact that fans continue to see her on television. You can see the video with the statements at the top of this news.
– Despite Liv Morgan’s defeat, is expected to have a new title opportunity on WWE Day 1. A priori that is the plan, as confirmed by some specialized portals. However, nothing is confirmed yet.
– AJ Styles and Omos they faced Street Profits in the first round of RKO-Bronament to determine the next contenders for the Raw tag team titles. In the final moments, AJ and Omos did not understand each other and the referee ended up disqualifying them to give the victory to Street Profits. Once the combat was over, Omos showed his disagreement with his partner and left alone. This could be the first hint of the duo’s split.
– About the tournament, next week on Monday Night Raw will be held the final betweene The Street Profits and Los Mysterio (Rey and Dominik Mysterio). The winning team is slated to face Riddle and Randy Orton on Day 1, WWE’s pay-per-view event to be held on January 1, 2022.
– Today is the dean ambrose birthday (Jon Moxley on AEW). Turning 36 years old, he was born on December 7, 1985 in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Hall of Famer Tammy Lynn Sytch (49) also has a birthday.
Remember that the next WWE PPV is WWE Day 1 and in Solowrestling you will be up to date with all the related news.
We would love to thank the writer of this write-up for this remarkable web content
WWE Raw: Possible beginning of separation of Omos and AJ Styles – Reaction of Liv Morgan