Seth Rollins is one of the great doubts for WWE Day 1. Tonight WWE celebrates its first PPV of the year and the presence of Seth Rollins, one of the biggest stars of WWE continues to be a question for fans. Rollins tested positive for COVID 19, but WWE measured the deadlines and did not remove it from the card tonight. Will we finally get Seth Rollins as part of the WWE championship match tonight?
Seth Rollins will be on WWE Day 1
It will finally arrive on time. As WWE itself announced this week Rollins will arrive in time for the PPV. The fighter recovered in time and will be ready for the PPV.
What matches will we see?
This is the WWE Day 1 billboard:
- Fight for the WWE Title, Fatal Four Way: Big E (c) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Brock Lesnar
- WWE RAW Women’s Title Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs Liv Morgan
- Fight for the WWE SmackDown tag team titles: The Usos (c) vs The New Day
- Fight for the WWE RAW Tag Team Titles: RK-BRO (c) vs Street Profits
- Edge vs The Miz
- Drew McIntyre vs Mad Cap Moss
- Kick Off Match: Ricochet & Cesaro vs Sheamus & Ridge Holland
Thank you for sharing your time and enjoying this great passion with PLANET WRESTLING, the WWE website and wrestling in Spanish. Remember that you can follow us on our RRSS and here on the web so as not to miss anything. Every day we bring you closer to wwe news, videos, interviews, as well as the best coverage and live follow-ups. We will also be doing live coverage of WWE Day 1 on January 1, 2022.
All the news of the world of Wrestling and wrestling in PLANET WRESTLING.
We would like to give thanks to the writer of this write-up for this amazing content
Will Seth Rollins be on WWE Day 1 tonight? – Planet Wrestling