As we have already pointed out here in SUPER FIGHTSthis Saturday February 19, WWE return to saudi arabia to hold one more event called Elimination Chamber 2022. It will be a special event, where for the first time, there will be three women’s matches in it, as well as The WWE Universal Championship, the WWE Championship and the Raw Women’s Championship will be defended.
It is a fact that being so close to WrestleMania 38 this event could seem quite predictable, however, anything can happen and the action in the ring is a good incentive to see the show. Next, you will be able to know the odds of this premium event thanks to the bookmaker BetOnline:
- 1- ELIMINATION CAMERA FOR THE WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP: Brock Lesnar (1.50) vs. Bobby Lashley (c) (3.65) vs. Seth Rollins (5.00) vs. AJ Styles (8.00) vs. Riddle (+7.00) vs. Austin Theory (51.00).
- 2- WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP: Roman Reigns (c) (1.07) vs. Goldberg (7.00).
- 3- RAW FEMALE CHAMPIONSHIP: Becky Lynch (1.06) (c) vs. Lita (6.75).
- 4- ELIMINATION CHAMBER TO DEFINE LARETADORA TO THE SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP: Bianca Belair (1.40) vs. Rhea Ripley (5.00) vs. Liv Morgan (10.00) vs. Doudrop (18.00) vs. Nikki ASH (18.00) / Possible surprises: Asuka (2.90)Alexa Bliss (5.00), Bayley (6.00), Beth Phoenix (10.00) or Lacey Evans (16.00).
- 5- Ronda Rousey and Naomi (1.25) vs. Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville (3.50)
- 6- SMACKDOWN COUPLE CHAMPIONSHIP: The Usos (1.13) vs. The Viking Raiders (Erik to Ivar) (5.00).
- 7- Drew McIntyre (1.25) vs. Madcap Moss (with Happy Corbin) (3.50).
How do these odds work? For example, if we bet 100 dollars that Goldberg will win over Reigns, we will get 700 dollars. This means that it is the least likely to win. While if we bet the same 100 dollars that Reigns wins, we will only get 7 dollars back.
We wish to give thanks to the writer of this short article for this remarkable content
Brock Lesnar, great favorite for Elimination Chamber 2022