Falcao garcia scored a goal this weekend at 3-0 in Vallecano Ray against Getafe and the joy was not only in Vallecas. In Colombia, where he got up early to see his debut, that was celebrated as much as his own. Every time the ‘Tigre’ roars the country gets excited, and now much more as a complicated triple date of the South American Eliminatory is approaching and his goals are eagerly awaited.
Precisely, speaking of the goalscoring debut of Radamel Falcao With Lightning, there are a few facts that cannot be ignored. One of them leaves the ‘9’ just 15 goals away from equaling Víctor Hugo Aristizabal as the top Colombian scorer in history.
– This Saturday was the fourth debut with a goal from Falcao Garcia. When he did, his team didn’t lose. In 2009, Pacos de Ferreira participated in Porto 1-1 (August 16), with Monaco reported in 0-2 against Bordeaux (August 10, 2013). On September 13, 2019, he did it again, this time with the Galatasaray shirt in the 1-0 against Kasimpasa. This Saturday, it was the loosest victory in a debut for Radamel: 3-0 against Getafe.
– Falcao also scored his fastest goal on a debut, surpassing the record he had with Porto, where it took 33 minutes to score. With Galatasaray he needed 38 ‘and in Monaco he did it in 87 minutes.
– Of his four debut with a goal, two of them were entering from the bank. The first with Porto and the most recent one this Saturday with Rayo Vallecano against Getafe, in his re-release in the Spanish League.
– For LaLiga of Spain, Falcao played his 69th game and reached 53 celebrations. He had converted 52 with Atlético de Madrid: 24 goals in the 2011/12 season and 28 in the 2012/13 season.
– Tiger’ reached 333 goals in his career: 298 in clubs and 35 in the Colombian National Team. He is closer and closer to the record of Víctor Hugo Aristizabal, the country’s top scorer in history, with 348 goals (333 in clubs and 15 in National Team). Falcao is second on this list made up of Juan Pablo Ángel (291), Anthony de Ávila (268) and Iván René Valenciano (267).