One day before the start of the 2021 season of the National Football League with the champions Tampa Bay Buccaneers who will host the Dallas Cowboys at Raymond James Stadium, the forecasts for the first weekend of competition in professional football.
The Bucs champions are the team with the highest tag of favorite within the opening day with one of the three differences by more than one touchdown according to the reports in Las Vegas (7.5 points). Along with Tampa Bay, the San Francisco 49ers have the same difference against the Detroit Lionswhile the Los Angeles Rams start seven points over the Chicago Bears on the first Sunday night of the year.
On the other hand, the game that is expected to be the closest on this day is the duel between the Los Angeles Chargers, who will start their second season with Justin Herbert leading the Bolts offense against Washington Football Team. This duel has a difference of one point in the duel to be played at FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland on the outskirts of the US capital.
Among the other notable duels, the Green Bay Packers start as favorites by four points over New Orleans Saints, while the American Conference champions Kansas City Chiefs have a difference of 6.5 over the Cleveland Browns, which they defeated in the divisional round of the playoffs in 2020.
These are the forecasts of the first week in the NFL
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Favorite: TB -7.5
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs Buffalo bills – Favorite: BUF -6.5
- New York Jets vs Carolina panthers – Favorite: CAR -5
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs Houston Texans – Favorite: JAX -2.5
- Arizona Cardinals vs Tennessee Titans – Favorite: TEN -3
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Atlanta Falcons – Favorite: ATL -3.5
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Washington Football Team – Favorite: LAC -1
- San Francisco 49ers vs Detroit Lions – Favorite: SF -7.5
- Seattle Seahawks vs Indianapolis Colts – Favorite: SEA -2.5
- Minnesota Vikings vs Cincinnati Bengals – Favorite: MIN -3
- Miami Dolphins vs New England Patriots – Favorite: NE -2.5
- Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas city chiefs – Favorite: KC -6.5
- Denver Broncos vs New York Giants – Favorite: DEN -3
- Green bay packers vs New Orleans Saints – Favorite: GB -4
- Chicago Bears vs Los Angeles Rams – Favorite: LAR -7
- Baltimore Ravens vs Las Vegas Raiders – Favorite: BAL -4.5