- The regular season began live on STAR +, featuring extensive coverage of Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football, plus NFL RedZone, Playoffs, Pro Bowl and Super Bowl LVI.
The excitement of the NFL returns LIVE on STAR +, with the start of the regular season. Subscribers to the streaming service will be able to follow the 102nd NFL season, which includes Sunday and Monday Night Football games, and the NFL RedZone. In addition to broadcasting regular season games, six American Conference playoff games will be broadcast, plus the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl LVI. The defending champions are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
ESPN and its affiliated networks will bring the NFL to more than 83 million homes in 132 countries and territories. In addition to television coverage of the NFL through ESPN in Spanish-speaking Latin America, the Kickoff game, Sunday & Monday Night Football, and NFL RedZone will be available on Star + as a simulcast of the ESPN Extra linear signal.
Sunday Night Football by STAR +
- Broadcast of 19 Sunday Night Football games, including the Kickoff.
- On Sunday, September 12, the Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams, at 21: 00ARG / CHI / URU 20: 00BOL / PAR / VEN 19: 00COL / ECU / PER on STAR +, ESPN2 & ESPN Extra.
Monday Night Football by STAR +
- Television broadcast of 19 Monday Night Football games, including two games with playoff implications, on Saturday, January 8.
- Monday nights begin September 13 with the Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders, at 21: 00ARG / CHI / URU 20: 00BOL / PAR / VEN 19: 00COL / ECU / PER on STAR + & ESPN2.
NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl LIV by STAR +
- AFC postseason coverage, including: three Wild Card games, two divisional games and the Championship game.
- Live broadcast of Pro Bowl 2022 on Sunday, February 6, 2022.
- Live broadcast of Super Bowl LVI on Sunday, February 13, 2022.
Additional NFL content on ESPN on STAR +
- NFL RedZone will air in Spanish on Sundays at 14:00 ARG / CHI / URU 13:00 BOL / PAR / VEN 12: 00COL / ECU / PER on STAR + with a simulcast on ESPN Extra, which will give fans more than seven hours Live broadcast of every Sunday game, every touchdown and the best plays from stadium to stadium.
- Fans will also be able to follow coverage through com where you will find clips of the matches, the best analysis and featured videos; They can also follow the latest news on social networks with the hashtag #NFLxESPN.
Star + (Starplus.com) is the new general entertainment and sports streaming service of The Walt Disney Company that landed on August 31, 2021 in Latin America with a wide range of live sports from ESPN, in addition to fiction and non-fiction productions created entirely in Latin America, new international original productions, the complete catalog of animated comedies from 20th Television and exclusive movie premieres. Star + can now be combined with Disney + through Combo +, a commercial proposal that offers both services at a single price.
ABOUT STAR +
Star + is a general entertainment and sports streaming service that was launched on August 31, 2021 in Latin America, and is complementary to, but independent of, the Disney + service in this region. The service is home to the exclusive premiere of general entertainment movies and television series from The Walt Disney Company’s content studios, including Disney Television Studios, FX, 20th Century Studios, Star Original Productions, National Geographic Original Productions and more, as well as ESPN’s live sports streaming service, the most respected and recognized brand for sports fans in the region. From dramas to comedies, including all seasons of The Simpsons and adult thrillers, Star + will also feature exclusive original programming from the general entertainment brand Star, along with a collection of regional original productions from Latin America. For more information, visit: Starplus.com
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Information provided for Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.