These are the conclusions of the list delivered by the national coach.
We invite you to read: (This is the League: Bucaramanga could not at home against Huila)
1. Falcao and Juan Fernando Quintero return: Notable absences at the beginning of Rueda’s cycle at the helm of the Colombian National Team. El Tigre was not in the Copa América and although his future is uncertain in Galatasaray and he has played very little recently, he is back on the attack. Quintero is in Colombia due to the break in the Chinese League until December and is one of Rueda’s cards to generate football, taking advantage of all his talent.
2. James Rodríguez is still absent, who has not yet debuted in the Premier League and whose near future is unknown in the last days of the transfer market. James was not in the last games of the qualifying round or in the Copa América and entered into controversy with DT Rueda due to his injury. It has not even been possible to train well due to having to isolate himself in the face of a close case of covid-19.
3. Six players of the local league They will be with the National Team, giving an account of the results of the ‘morphocycle’ made by Rueda weeks ago. They are Andrés Román, Álex Mejía, Andrés Andrade, Baldomero Perlaza, Yerson Candelo and Álvaro Montero.
4. Baldomero Perlaza continues to be present in the call despite not having been a protagonist during the Copa América.
5. Carlos Cuesta he remains one of the defenders of the Colombian team. Jhon Lucumí is not there. Both teammates at Genk in Belgium.
Maybe you might be interested in: (Qualifiers: Colombians from the Premier League would not be loaned)
6. Of the summoned In the Copa América, the great absence is that of Duván Zapata, who was injured in Atalanta. Neither are Aldair Quintana, Alfredo Morelos, Edwin Cardona, Frank Fabra, Jáminton Campaz, Jhon Lucumí, Sebastián Pérez and Yimmi Chará.
7. Like Falcao, Roger Martínez returns to provide alternatives in attack. Borré, Borja and Muriel remain.
8. Luis Sinisterra He comes to the National Team after standing out in the Champions League with Feyenoord Rotterdam.
Archers: David Ospina, Álvaro Montero, Camilo Vargas.
Defenses: Andrés Román, Carlos Cuesta, Daniel Muñoz, Dávinson Sánchez, Yerry Mina, Óscar Murillo, Stefan Medina, William Tesillo, Yairo Moreno.
Frills: Álex Mejía, Andrés Andrade, Baldomero Perlaza, Juan Fernando Quintero, Gustavo Cuéllar, Juan Cuadrado, Matheus Uribe, Wílmar Barrios, Yerson Candelo.
Forwards: Falcao García, Luis Díaz, Luis Muriel, Luis Sinisterra, Miguel Borja, Rafael Santos Borré, Roger Martínez.