Tecatito Corona obtains Portuguese nationality

After six years of military service in soccer in Portugal, the Mexican will be able to play as a community in Porto or Seville

Jesus Manuel Corona He obtained his Portuguese passport this Thursday, with which he will be able to play as a community in the countries that belong to the European Union, at the same time that Seville keep negotiating with him Porto and the Twente the possible transfer of the Mexican national team.

Upon obtaining his passport from Portugal, after six years living and playing in the Primeira League from that country, ‘Tecatito‘He ceases to occupy an extra-community position and thus breaks one of the main barriers to his signing with Sevilla, which has its three positions occupied with Argentine defenders Marcos Acuña and Gonzalo montiel, as well as the Brazilian defender Diego Carlos.

TO Crown You have one year left on your contract with him Porto, which has been seriously affected in its finances derived from the economic crisis due to the COVID-19 pandemic since February 2020.

ESPN has published, according to the sources consulted, that Seville intends to buy the entire international pass of ‘Tecatito’ in exchange for 13 million euros (15.2 million USD), while Porto expects to retain that amount for 66.6 percent of the player’s letter, with which the Spanish team would have to disburse another 6.5 million euros to buy the remaining 33.4 percent that belongs to the Dutch Twente, the first European team to which the Mexican winger arrived in 2013.

For now, the interest of the Seville thanks to the technician Julen lopetegui knows perfectly Crown for the two years that he directed it in the Porto and it is one of his greatest wishes to strengthen the Andalusian team, and although there are approaches and negotiations in progress, an agreement between clubs has not yet been reached, beyond Jesús Manuel’s desire to emigrate to Spanish LaLiga.

Yes indeed, ‘Tecatito‘He already has Portuguese nationality since this Thursday, August 19 and that opens up many possibilities in the last days of the European pass market.