Let’s talk about a team that fell short of the postseason last year: the Miami Dolphins. They have only managed to qualify for the Playoffs once in the last twelve years and last season, when everything looked different, they were eliminated in the last week of the regular season. But pFor 2021, the goal is clear: those led by Brian Flores want to fight for the AFC East title. Te we leave everything you need to know about the Dolphins this NFL 2021 Season.
Dolphins last season
To better understand the present, you have to analyze the past. How did the previous season end for the Dolphins? At 10-6, Miami was second in the AFC East and eighth in the American Conference, losing a postseason berth in the final week of the regular season. You want to know more? Check here the Miami Dolphins 2020 Season Analysis.
How they got to free agency:
The Dolphins entered Free Agency 2021 with the need to reinforce certain positions such as the offensive line, playmakers and the pass rush. For this they had the tenth best cap space of the NFL. How did you capitalize on this opportunity? Here we leave you the Preview to the Free Agency NFL 2021 – Miami Dolphins.
Before and after the 2021 Draft
After solving certain needs via Free Agency, the team was lacking in talent even on the side of the playmakers and the pass rush. Therefore, in the 2021 NFL Draft they improved both positions with first-round picks Jaylen Waddle and Jaelan Phillips. Do you want to know who else they incorporated? Check it out in the 2021 NFL Draft Review: AFC East, where we review Miami’s best picks and their divisional rivals.
The Dolphins’ stories to watch for this season
- Is the pressure on Tua being exaggerated? Many people are waiting to see the failure of Tua Tagovailoa, yet the pressure he is receiving is brutally exaggerated. It is true that his first campaign was not to frame, but in 2020 Miami had playmakers null, a terrible offensive coordinator and Tua was coming off a notorious hip injury. So the question is this: Will he have a better year in charge of the Dolphins in 2021?
- New offensive coordinator, better results? Last year Miami’s offense just didn’t work, so they thanked Chan Gailey. However, for this season the team implemented a curious plan and appointed two offensive coordinators: Eric Studesville and George Dorsey. How will this experiment work?
- Pass rush, what he lacks for an elite defense. In the previous season Emmanuel Ogbah shone with 9 sacks and Jerome Baker with 7, but there was a lack of someone to show perseverance and that is why they selected Jaelan Phillips with his second first-round pick in the April Draft, and they expect him to be an impact player righ now.
- What will happen to Xavien Howard? One of the 5 holdout players in the mandatory minicamps of this offseason was CB Xavien Howard, and although he admitted at the time that he wanted to leave the Dolphins at all costs, finally both parties reached a contract restructuring agreement so that the Star cornerback will stay on the team.
- Playoffs or failure? Last year Miami had a 10-6 record and they were out of the postseason in the last week, however, this season they have a better roster so they will try to fight a place in the Playoffs, otherwise, the Dolphins campaign should be considered a resounding failure.
- In case you missed it: do not forget to visit our article The top concern of every AFC East team in 2021 where you will be able to find what concerns both Miami and its divisional rivals the most.
2021 NFL Season Predictions
The question is simple: how many games are the Dolphins going to win in Season 2021? Discover our forecast on the future of those led by Brian Flores for the new NFL season. Will they manage to topple the Bills for the AFC East title and land that long-awaited move to the Playoffs or will they be out once again?
Miami’s 5 most important games of 2021
In our article The 5 Best Dolphins Games in Season 2021 you will find the most relevant, difficult and interesting games that this team will have next season. Suitable for fans who are not aware of the 2021 Miami NFL Calendar.
How does this team look in Fantasy Football?
As the 2021 NFL Season is about to start, the world of Fantasy Football boils with the organization of leagues, Drafts and settings on different platforms. That is why we bring you the Fantasy Football Preview of the 2021 NFL Season – AFC East, where you can find all the necessary information about the Dolphins and their division rivals.
The Dolphins Odds Towards Season 2021
Many dare to make analyzes and forecasts of their teams in their regular season, but few back them with money. For this reason, the First and Ten Betting team offers you the Miami Dolphins’ odds towards the 2021 Season with the possibilities that the betting houses in Las Vegas give them right now to reach the Super Bowl, win their conference, the pennant divisional, among others.
About Miami and the AFC East
Are you left with doubts? Thanks to our audiovisual content, in this video you can find out about the situation that this team and its divisional rivals are going through. You can watch the AFC East episode through the Primero y Diez official channel on YouTube or direct from here:
Now you are up to date with EVERYTHING you need to know about the Dolphins this NFL 2021 Season. Be sure to check the content related to other teams for this campaign: