Let’s talk about a team that surprised everyone last season: the Buffalo Bills. For the first time since 1995 Buffalo managed to win the AFC East and not only that, they also managed to play the postseason at the highest level, staying in the prelude to Super Bowl LV. For 2021, the goal is clear: those led by Sean McDermott want to overthrow the Chiefs in the American Conference so they can arrive next February at SoFi Stadium, future home of Super Bowl LVI. We leave you everything you need to know about the Bills this NFL 2021 Season.
Last season of the Bills
To better understand the present, you have to analyze the past. How did the previous season end for the Bills? At 13-3, Buffalo was crowned AFC East champion, showing a level far superior to anyone in this division. You want to know more? Check out the Buffalo Bills 2020 Season Review here.
How they got to free agency
The Bills entered Free Agency in 2021 with the need to reinforce certain positions such as the offensive and defensive line, the linebackers and the secondary. The problem is that they were in the red against the salary cap. Did you manage to solve it? Here’s the 2021 NFL Free Agency Preview – Buffalo Bills.
Before and after the 2021 Draft
After solving certain problems via Free Agency, the team was still short of talent, especially on the side of the pass rushers. However, in the 2021 NFL Draft they improved that pressure on the quarterback with the selections of Gregory Rousseau and Carlos Basham Jr. Do you want to know who else they incorporated? Check it out in the 2021 NFL Draft Review: AFC East, where we review Buffalo’s best picks and their divisional rivals.
The Bills’ stories to watch for this season
- The Bills vs. COVID-19 in 2021. Few teams have so many players with a stance anti-vaccine like Buffalo. How will these cases affect the team led by Sean McDermott?
- Do we believe Josh Allen after a great 2021? Josh Allen’s 2020 season was brutal, he threw 4,544 yards, 37 TDs and only 10 INTs, and although we can’t deny that his previous two years had been a total failure, the Bills believed in him and this offseason they extended his contract until the NFL season 2028.
- And the running game? When defenses put pressure on Josh Allen, this team has gotten into trouble, and by 2021 its running back body doesn’t look like it can solve it. Neither Devin Singletary, Zack Moss or Matt Breida are the ground solution this team needs.
- We need to see growth in the picks on the defensive line. If Buffalo wants to be a Super Bowl contender, their defensive line must be a complement to the already good defense they have, especially in the linebackers corps and in the secondary.
- Are they the best team in the AFC? The Bills are the best team in their division, but we still can’t be sure they are the best in the American Conference. This team still doesn’t have the talent to upset great offenses like the Chiefs or Titans.
- In case you missed it: do not forget to visit our article The top concern of every AFC East team in 2021 where You can find what concerns Buffalo and its divisional rivals the most.
2021 NFL Season Predictions
The question is simple: how many games are the Bills going to win in the 2021 Season? Discover our forecast on the future of those coached by Sean McDermott for the new NFL season. Will they be able to repeat the divisional championship and reach the Super Bowl or will they be overthrown from the throne of the East Division?
Buffalo’s Top 5 Games of 2021
In our article The 5 best games for the Bills in Season 2021 you will find the most relevant, difficult and interesting games that this team will have next season. Suitable for fans who are not aware of the Buffalo 2021 NFL Calendar.
How does this team look in Fantasy Football?
As the 2021 NFL Season is about to start, the world of Fantasy Football boils with the organization of leagues, Drafts and settings on different platforms. That is why we bring you the Fantasy Football Preview of the 2021 NFL Season – AFC East, where you can find all the necessary information about the Bills and their division rivals.
The odds of the Bills towards the 2021 season
Many dare to make analyzes and forecasts of their teams in their regular season, but few back them with money. For this reason, the First and Ten Betting team offers you the odds of the Buffalo Bills towards the 2021 Season with the possibilities that the betting houses in Las Vegas give them right now to reach the Super Bowl, win their conference, the pennant divisional, among others.
About Buffalo and AFC East
Are you left with doubts? Thanks to our audiovisual content, in this video you can find out about the situation that this team and its divisional rivals are going through. You can watch the AFC East episode through the Primero y Diez official channel on YouTube or direct from here:
Now you are up to date with EVERYTHING you need to know about the Bills this NFL 2021 Season. Be sure to check the content related to other teams for this campaign: