Let’s talk about a team that last year saw its most important players, the San Francisco 49ers, fall one by one. True, they only had six wins in the regular season and were last in the NFC West, but they had practically only half a team; injury after injury could never recover. Therefore, for 2021 the goal is clear: with a healthy team and an intimidating roster, they want to return to the Playoffs and even win Super Bowl LVI. Te we leave everything you need to know about the 49ers this NFL 2021 Season.
Last season of the 49ers
To better understand the present, you have to analyze the past. How did the previous season end for the 49ers? With a 6-10 record this team finished last in their division, far from even being competitive. Do you want to find out more? Check here the San Francisco 49ers Analysis of the 2020 season.
How they got to free agency:
San Francisco entered Free Agency 2021 with the need to reinforce certain positions such as its secondary and linebackers. The good news was that they had more than 20 MDD available against cap space. How did they capitalize on it? Here is the NFL Free Agency Preview 2021 – San Francisco 49ers.
Before and after the 2021 Draft
After solving certain needs via Free Agency, the team entered the 2021 NFL Draft with a very interesting pick: the overall number 3, which they used to select QB Trey Lance. And later, in the second round, they chose OG Aaron Banks. Do you want to know who else they incorporated? Check it out in the 2021 NFL Draft Review: NFC West, where we review San Francisco’s best picks and their divisional rivals.
The 49ers stories to watch for this season
- Last chance for Jimmy Garoppolo? More due to injuries than lack of talent, San Francisco selected Jimmy G’s substitute in the last Draft, so Garoppolo will want to extend his situation as a starter for as long as possible, however, sooner rather than later, his stay in the team it will come to an end. Therefore, this 2021 we will see a battle to be the starting QB in the 49ers.
- The enormous number of injuries cannot be repeated, right? In 2020 this team was a veritable injury hospital, the main reason why they came in last place in the NFC West. However, for this year the injured 49ers cavalry will return. How will they take advantage of it?
- How much will the absence of Robert Saleh and Richard Sherman weigh? The team will have to be attentive to the defense this season, as they suffered the loss of Saleh, a former defensive coordinator who will now be HC for the Jets, and CB Richard Sherman, who was one of the leaders of this defense and is now in trouble. legal. Can they overcome these losses?
- The Trey Lance factor. When is your time to shine? With the No. 3 overall pick in the April Draft, San Francisco selected Trey Lance, and he is expected to be the new franchise quarterback for this team, however, he will be Garoppolo’s backup first. But after a great preseason, the question is inevitable: Should he be the 49ers’ starting QB in 2021?
- Are they the team to beat in NFC West? There is no doubt that this division is one of the most fought in the NFL, therefore, one of the most competitive as well, and one thing is certain, with a healthy squad, San Francisco is the team to beat within the NFC West.
- In case you missed it: do not forget to visit our article The top concern of every NFC West team in 2021 where You will be able to find what concerns both San Francisco and its direct division rivals.
2021 NFL Season Predictions
The question is simple: how many games are the 49ers going to win in the 2021 season? Discover our forecast on the future of those led by Kyle Shanahan for the new NFL season. Will they be able to stay healthy to win the division or will we see a real hospital like in 2020?
The 5 most important games of San Francisco in 2021
In our article The 5 best games of the 49ers in the 2021 Season you will find the most relevant, difficult and interesting games that this team will have next season. Suitable for fans not aware of the San Francisco 2021 NFL Calendar.
How does this team look in Fantasy Football?
As the 2021 NFL Season is about to start, the world of Fantasy Football boils with the organization of leagues, Drafts and settings on different platforms. That is why we bring you the Fantasy Football Preview of the 2021 NFL Season – NFC West, where you can find all the necessary information about the 49ers and their division rivals.
49ers Odds Towards Season 2021
Many dare to make analyzes and forecasts of their teams in their regular season, but few back them with money. Therefore, the First and Ten Betting team offers you the odds of the San Francisco 49ers towards the 2021 Season with the possibilities that the betting houses in Las Vegas give them right now to reach the Super Bowl, win their conference, the divisional pennant, among others.
About San Francisco and the NFC West
Are you left with doubts? Thanks to our audiovisual content, in this video you can find out about the situation that this team and its divisional rivals are going through. You can watch the NFC West episode through the Primero y Diez official channel on YouTube or direct from here:
Now you are up to date with EVERYTHING you need to know about the 49ers this NFL Season 2021. Be sure to check the content related to other teams for this campaign: