Venezuelan right-hander Silvino Bracho has agreed to a Minor League contract with the Boston Red Sox for the 2022 season.
The Venezuelan reliever, Silvino Bracho, agreed with the Boston Red Sox organization for a Minor League contract for the 2022 season.
Through his Twitter account @ander_beisbol, he announced the agreement between the “patiroja” organization and the native pitcher from the state of Zulia, to be part of their Minor League system for this season.
Performance in 2021
- During the 2021 season in the Minor Leagues, Bracho was part of the San Francisco Giants, where he saw action 49 times, leaving a record of one win and three losses, he achieved eight saves, struck out 65 and left an ERA of 4.14 in a total of 50 episodes released
Venezuelan Professional Baseball League
- Bracho started the season with the Águilas del Zulia that despite not qualifying for the postseason, each performance of the pitcher was memorable, leaving a record of two wins, no losses, five games saved, an ERA of 1.99 and a WHIP of 0.79.
- This performance led him to join the Leones del Caracas in the postseason where he lost a game, but saved three in eight episodes of work, allowed four runs and left an ERA of 2.25, despite the fact that it was not enough for the cats to reach the final, everything did not end there for Bracho.
- Caribes de Anzoátegui, I have no hesitation in choosing him as reinforcement for the Gran Fina with Navegantes del Magallanes, where he lost a match, achieved two saves in five appearances, pitched 5 complete innings, allowing only three runs, all earned, closing the final with an effectiveness of 5.40 and a WHIP of 2.00.
- The Eastern ninth did not transcend in the final because they fell in seven games, but in the delegation that represented Venezuela in the Caribbean Series, Silvino Bracho was present and as in all his 2021 year his performance was outstanding.
Here the report:
Author: Luis Caceres
- Follow us on Google News
- Or Instagram
- Or come and talk about beige in our WhatsApp group
- All the news, rumors and the best plays of the Major Leagues
might interest you
We would like to give thanks to the writer of this post for this amazing content
Silvino Bracho agreed to a minor league contract with the Red Sox