The Major Leagues are in one of the most anticipated moments in baseball year after year, where there are more news, rumors Y changes than normal in the MLB.
Joey Gallo with half a body in the New York Yankees
While the Rangers are still keeping an eye on the Yankees prospects, it’s just a matter of making some arrangements to make the trade official.
Starling Marte arrives at the Oakland Athletics via change
The Marlins obtained Jesus Luzardo from the Athletics in exchange for Mars, incidentally, they sent 4 million to cover the rest of the Dominican’s salary.
Eduardo Escobar lands in the Milwauuke Brewers.
Indeed, the one from La Pica came to the Milwaukee Brewers from Arizona, in exchange for outfielder Cooper Hummel and infielder Alberto Ciprian.
Tyler Anderson is traded to the Seattle Mariners
The Mariners traded pitcher Joaquin Tejada and catcher Carter Bins to the Pirates in exchange for Anderson.
Luis Cessa and Justin Wilson move to Cincinnati Reds
Luis Cessa and Justin Wilson were traded to the Cincinnati Reds for a player to be named later.
Reds acquire Mychael Givens from the Rockies
In exchange for Givens, the Reds released prospect Triple-A pitcher Case Williams, who was drafted by the Colorado Rockies, but went to the Reds via trade, now returning to his original team.
Yankees acquire reliever Clay Homels from Pirates
Los Mulos delivered via change to prospects infielders Diego Castillo and Hoy Park by Homels.
Astros acquire Kendall Graveman and Rafael Montero
Kendal Graveman joins the team with Rafael Montero in exchange for Canadian outfielder Abrahan Toro and reliever Joe Smith.
Astros add Yimi Garcia in exchange for a prospect
The Astros sent prospect Bryan de la Cruz to the Miami Marlins in exchange for Garcia, these see as a duo with Kendall Graveman to close the games in the MLB.
Adam Frazier arrives at the San Diego Padres
In exchange for Adam Frazier, the Padres had to surrender Venezuelan Tucupita Marcano, pitcher Michell Miliano and prospect pitcher Jake Suwinski.
Nelson Cruz is traded from the Twins to the Tampa Bay Rays
The Rays sent pitchers Joe Ryan and Drew Stoman to the Minnesota Twins in exchange for Nelson Cruz and left-hander Calvin Flaucher.
- Astros, Mets and Giants are very close to Kris Bryant.
- Dodgers, Astros, Red Sox, Blue Jays and Padres are interested in Craig Kimbrel.
- Red Sox, Reds, Brewers, Athletes and White Sox are asking about Daniel Bard of the Colorado Rockies.
- Reds are interested in SS Nick Amedh of the Arizona Diamobdbacks.
- David Peralta, Merrill Kelly, Caleb Smith, Noe Ramírez, Joakim Soria and Tyler Clippard are generating interest.
- Rays have asked about Kyle Gibson’s service.
- Trea Turner has generated a lot of interest, but there is still not a good deal according to the Nationals GM.
- Brewers are behind Carlos Santana, Anthony Rizzo, Josh Donaldson and Trevor Story.
- Padres and Dodgers fight over Jose Berrios.
- Marlins made it clear that Miguel Rojas is untouchable.
- Reds and Athletes show interest in Aldentron Simmons.
- Padres, Giants and Yankees are in the running for Trevor Story.
- Mets are interested in Jon Gray of the Rockies
- Blue Jays and Philadelphia Philllies are behind Richard Rodriguez
- Max Scherzer has 14 teams behind his services. He ruled out a possibility of being traded to the Yankees. Interested teams include the Blue Jays, Red Sox, White Sox, Mets, Dodgers, Padres, Giants, Brewers, Astros, Athletics and Rays.