The Venezuelan player of the Detroit Tigers, Miguel Cabrera, in his second at-bat, he hit a sacrifice fly with a man at first and third base where his compatriot Víctor Reyes was the one who scored to be the 1800 RBI in the league. Major League Baseball – MLB.
In the meeting between the Detroit Tigers and the Chicago White Sox, the Venezuelan hit a hit to the center field for his teammate to score and run from third.
In the third inning in the bottom of the aforementioned game played at Comerica Park, with men in the corners at the first pitch, Cabrera hits a fly ball to center field defended by Luis Robert, far enough away for the Venezuelan Victor to score. Kings.
Here is the sacrifice fly:
– Barstool Detroit (@BSMotorCity) September 21, 2021
Each turn of Miguel Cabrera has become pure statistics for professionals where little by little he has been reaching and breaking records to continue writing his history in the Major Leagues.
Milestones achieved with your career driven 1800
- With his 1800 RBI career he becomes the 22nd player to reach that mark.
- In 1920 the driven career was established as an official statistic, with “Miggy” the twentieth player to achieve that achievement.
- He is the fourth foreign player to reach 1,800 RBIs, joining players Albert Pujols, Manny Ramírez and Rafael Palmeiro.
- He also joined the list of players with 500 home runs or more and 1800 RBIs, where there are names like Hank Aaron, Barry Bonds, Babe Ruth, Ken Griffey Jr, among others.
– MLB Stats (@MLBStats) September 21, 2021
How is Miguel Cabrera hitting this season?
In the 2021 Major League Baseball season, Miguel Cabrera has taken 439 at-bats connecting 113 hits, scoring 47 runs, driving in 71, hitting 15 home runs to leave a .257 batting average.